January 13, 2014

Monday's Musical Delight - Playlist #22: Nostalgia


We've had some radio silence lately, because Ivanna and me have been very busy handling orders, and developing new men's bracelets. Also, I spent most of the weekend trying to clean up and reorganise all my stuff, in order to create a little room in my head. Everything turned out great, and I felt very productive, until I made an attempt to organise my CDs. This was actually very counterproductive, because instead of cleaning, it just made me find and listen to CDs I had almost forgotten about. Of course, the first one I played was Spiceworld by the Spice Girls :p And my Bon Jovi albums as well (I was a huge Bon Jovi fan when I was twelve). Anyway, let's have a little trip down memory lane :)

xx Lisa

PS: What are your childhood songs?

No comments:

Post a Comment