November 11, 2013

Monday's Musical Delight - Playlist #14: Invigorating Blues Rock

Today I spent most of the day taking pictures of all the new items we've made this weekend.* It was quite a job, since the light was pretty awful due to the bad weather, and I'm not much of a photographer to begin with.. But, everything turned out just fine, and I actually had loads of fun! I love being productive like this, and I love it even more when I have some catchy tunes playing in the background. For some reason, when I'm working with my hands, I always prefer bluesrock related music, so that's what you'll be getting today. Hope you like it! :)

xx Lisa 
*I can't show you any of these yet, but I promise everything will be available in our shop soon, and I also promise we'll post some pictures of the supplies tomorrow! That counts for something, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment